Saturday, August 14, 2010

Divas Days of Summer - Aug/10

Once again we convened at Diva Kristie's. Here are some of our finished quilts - I spent some time in the last month or so with Harley - quilting them - then Diva Joan took them away and did the binding! We have a good system!


Front above and back below. This is a small quilt made with the "left-overs" of a bigger one we did earlier. Diva Kristie snuck this one in on her own. I really like it.
"Spice Train" below.
The blue/white (below) is what we were working on this time out. This was where it was at when I left. I understand it was pretty much finished by the time everyone else left a bit later.
And of course - what would Divas' Day be without Gourmet Diva Sue's contribution? As usual, lunch fit for Divas!


We ate out on Kristie's cozy deck. I rounded up the Divas for a group shot - they are all smiling and it didn't hurt a bit! Divas Kristie, Sue, Dorothy and Joan. I am the invisible one.











Kristie's condo backyard - really lovely!







No comments:

Post a Comment