Sunday, December 20, 2009

Red or White?


Wine anyone?

Some time ago, I found this "wine bottle" print. Irresistible.

Then I found this block pattern on line: "Verre a Vin" (the "a" has an up to the left accent but I don't know how to do that in blogger) by Patti R. Anderson. Fabric and block are made for each other.
THEN I found this panel. Things just keep getting better!

So until I get over to the big quilt fabric store to look for some more fabric for the gold/purple quilt I started a couple of weeks ago, I'll chip away on this one. I think I have enough fabric of the necessary colours to do a complete quilt. And it's sort of seasonal, too. But then - you can drink wine any time!
Cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fabrics! It would make a great summer quilt - wine, picnics, good food.

    ReplyDelete