Monday, February 21, 2011

OMG - February Already!

I was sick over Christmas, but made up for it with a trip to Mexico (above) and then a business trip that came up rather suddenly to Marina Del Rey (below). These two trips have spoiled me - I now want to wake up to palm trees on a full time basis.
However, in real life, I have managed to get some sewing done in the last couple of months. I finally was able to get the kids quilts done, finished. Hope to begin delivering them next week.

One.

Two.
Three.


Four.
This is a small bird house project (not finished - needs some applique). It will be for my friend Jacquie. They have bird houses around their property - one for each grandchild.

I also made another quilt from "Dare to be Square" - the clock I've named Time Machine.
Today was another Divas Day. Here is Joan showing off yet another of her fabulous creations.
Dorothy retired from ATCO last week. We bought her EQ7 as a retirement gift - but told her she may not retire from the Divas!




Gourmet Diva Sue was back in action with another version of squash soup, carrot salad, lasagna and some sort of yummy dessert.





Sue found a Sock Monkey wine holder. Perfect for Dorothy, who, you will recall, was making sock monkeys for all the kids in her life.



No comments:

Post a Comment